A chorus membership serves your whole chorus, allowing each member of your team to access all of these benefits and more. Click here for a full list of benefits.
- Access to our Online Community, a space for our members to connect, communicate, and collaborate.
- Access to hundreds of online resources and articles, including on-demand seminars
- Our staff concierge service – always willing to answer your questions by phone or email
- Multiple subscriptions to The Voice, our award-winning magazine
- Special member rates on registration for our annual Conference and other programs
Our tiered dues system is flexible based on your budget size. And we've recently adopted a new dues structure that distributes membership dues more equitably across budget sizes, making membership more accessible -- and affordable -- for choruses with small and mid-sized budgets.
Chorus Membership Dues
|Budgets up to $120,000||$155|
|Budgets from $120,000-$2,300,000||.13% of operating budget (budget x 0.0013)|
|Budgets $2,300,000 and above||$3,000|
*Dues above are listed in U.S. dollars.
New Chorus Membership Dues Structure
A new Chorus Membership Dues Structure went into effect on November 1, 2022. The new structure is based on recommendations from a task force convened by Chorus America’s board over the past year to examine our membership model, as well as feedback from a sounding board of members. The result updates and simplifies our current chorus membership dues structure. Most importantly, the new structure distributes membership dues more equitably across budget sizes, making membership more accessible -- and affordable -- for choruses with small and mid-sized budgets. It better aligns our membership program with Chorus America’s mission, vision, and core values and will better support the growth of more organizations in our field.
Questions about dues, benefits, or how to join? Our Membership Team is eager to answer any questions you might have. Contact us anytime! Or your question may already be answered on our FAQ page.