Let's Navigate the Changes in Our Field Together
Winter: February 11-12 | Summer: June 16-18
The choral field is adapting and innovating in incredible ways—and our Conference has evolved to serve the changing needs of choral leaders. We gathered online in February and June to learn, connect with each other, and celebrate what makes the choral community so special.
Summer Conference | June 16-18, 2021
The Summer Conference brought the field together to present the latest information on considerations for reopening, and continue conversations on themes of access, diversity, equity, and inclusion (ADEI) that every chorus is engaging with on its own journey. Summer Conference also include some of our most celebratory special events, like our pre-Conference Awards Celebration, Tuesday, June 15, 7:00pm EDT and our Virtual Gala and Auction, Thursday, June 17, 7:00pm EDT.
Click here to view the Digital Program Booklet for the 2021 Summer Conference
Summer Conference Content now Available!
Get a taste of our Summer Conference sessions by viewing the publicly available Replays below.
- Plenary: Cross-Cultural Choral Collaborations
- What's Next: Preparing for a Healthy, Safe Reopening
- Insurance and Reopening: Are You Prepared?
- From Orientalism to Equity: A Case Study in Inclusive Programming (available to Chorus America members; log in to view)
- Getting "In Sync" with Sync Licensing (available to Chorus America members; log in to view)